radical life
So this week we read about radical egalitarianism. I'm having a hard time differentiating between that and socialism. The author even uses the expression "socialist justice."
Enough about that!
I have noticed that within me there are two, seemingly contradictory, desires pulling ever so diligently on my heart. And I even cried a few days ago at the sense of loss for one. I wish not to be descriptive, but I am definitely looking for resolution. With that comes the weighty decision of whether or not my boyfriend fits into (as well as how he would fit into) the future. Should I even try to figure that out? Long distance is no fun at all. I think he would agree.


1 Comments:
Boyfriend?!?
I think, don't worry about how he fits in or not. Enjoy the moment. Today has enough troubles on it's own; don't worry about tomorrow. Pursue love, and see where God leads you. He may give you him for life, or he may give you him for a time, but either way, he is a gift from God. I'm praying for you.
I agree. Radical egalitarianism and socialism are very similar- both gifts from God as well ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home