Friday, February 29, 2008

6 Months

Today ends my 6 month at home. I'm still struggling with making new friends, although I think a new Bible study I'm going to be in has a very promising future. Grad school's a go! I'll probably move to Tuscaloosa in July, which is creeping up fast!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Congratulations, TP!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Chris & Wendi said...

Making friends does take a lot of time and effort. Our family feels the lack of friends as well! :(

We just started a home Bible Study so we are hoping to make new friends as well.

I guess that overseas life forces us to make friends much more quickly.

Thanks for being our friend!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome Tasha, congrats! We just got involved in a new church family too, it's great to finally be meeting new people. Just in time to move to Texas...

6:59 PM  
Blogger Scott Wehrenberg said...

Congrats on grad school.... too bad you're heading to the wrong school :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

how's that going for you?

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home