To My Blogging Friends


Really, I'm up way too late from drinking 4 cups of tea today (3 different sittings) and am avoiding the very important things I need to do by writing a random, special, midnight reflection.
So, the picture bringing you this special, midnight reflection is from Christmas day. I went to a rocky area to the left of Hassan II and hung out for a bit. As I was looking at the picture tonight, I realized how much I look like my grandmother. I've never thought I looked like her and I can see it in that picture. Which I hope means I look like my mom, who I will always think is beautiful (she's with my baby brother Seth in the other picture). Anyway, as I mentioned before there's plenty to do...I'll be leaving Maroc in less than two weeks.


2 Comments:
Dear Grandma Tasha,
Thanks for taking a few minutes to remember the folks who still check your blog each day, always hoping for some snippet of blogworthiness.
Sincerely,
Blogging Friend #1
I don't think I knew your little brother was Seth. That was my little brother's name as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home