Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moroccan Decor Always in Style




As Featured by Le Creuset

1.75-qt. Enameled Moroccan Tagine: Cherry Red by Le Creuset (reg. $149.95) Customer Review (12 ratings) $126.99 Buy item
1.75-qt. Enameled Moroccan Tagine: Cobalt Blue by Le Creuset (reg. $149.95) Only 6 Left! Customer Review (12 ratings) $126.99 Buy item
1.75-qt. Enameled Moroccan Tagine: Kiwi by Le Creuset (reg. $149.95) Customer Review (12 ratings) $126.99 Buy item
My friend runs a website on food called the Socratic Foodies. From a link on his page, I ran across this ad! How crazy! Those of you in Casa better buy up those lime green tajines asap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

I don't know. There's just something ... wrong about a tajine that's not red.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Craziness! I want one but there is no way in Massachusetts that I am going to pay that much for one!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home