Thursday, December 07, 2006

Campus Life

"The balance - I haven't necessarily had the best attitude about living on campus this past year. But, recently, having access to car and realizing that the view of the farm land the ocean view we have here is priceless... We're still separated from Morocco in a lot of ways, but using the car helps me get in to town quickly.

Standing outside of the library today I was able to see miles of green farmland spotted with sheep and cattle, the ocean with all its glory hitting the shoreline, and our wonderful volunteer construction workers knocking out some of the huge tasks related to the up-and-coming track."

So I wrote that in December, and I have since loved living on campus. The view is such a gift!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Yeah, your view and opportunity to be in the countryside in nature was what I envied you guys the most last year.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home