Back in Black
Okay, so not really. It's entirely too hot to wear black. But I'm definitely back in Maroc trying to get things set up for my new kids on Friday! Tomorrow I'm going to buy curtains for my classroom, which has been my number 1 priority for my room since yesterday. After that, maybe I'll get a bulletin board or two up.
We all miss you here Muhib! I asked Miss T. where the dead cats were today.


2 Comments:
Yay! She's back!
I miss you too. I was thinking of you today as I sweltered in the 67 degree heat in the sun today. (Actually even 80 degrees indoors with the guy I'm staying with.)
Lisa move the cats? I know as I left one of the shelves broke that had the cats on it, as they were just too heavy for it.
Post a Comment
<< Home