HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have always heard that while people were in school they hated having a summer birthdays b/c alot of people were not around to celebrate, but looks like its paying off now to be close to your family on your birthday! did ya get anything kewl? nice picture, I think we had the same couch growing up.
6 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have always heard that while people were in school they hated having a summer birthdays b/c alot of people were not around to celebrate, but looks like its paying off now to be close to your family on your birthday! did ya get anything kewl?
nice picture, I think we had the same couch growing up.
Happy Birthday! You have to pay 150 dirhams now for discount train tickets. That means you're *old!*
joyeux anniversaire & congrats on that bowling score!
Happy Birthday, Gal! I hope that this year is a sweet one for you!
I miss you already...
It would have been cool if you had bagged a turkey (bowled three strikes in a row)!
Post a Comment
<< Home