Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sweet and Sour

Mary and I had fatour at an all-men's cafe last night! To see pictures or read more, visit Mary's blog (http://www.xanga.com/marymissmary). So sweet!

And for the sour: Auburn lost to Arkansas tonight. I enjoyed being able to watch the game live with other Auburn fans, despite the undesirable outcome. I think I'll get to watch 1 or 2 games while I'm home for Katie's wedding. I leave in about 10 days!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Here's irony for you- I actually caught a little bit of that game earlier today. But sad to say I was rooting more for Arkansas, on the basis of their mascot.

4:52 PM  
Blogger tp said...

hashumalik...glad you saw some of the game though! We were watching it live!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least your alma mater didn’t lose to a Division I-AA school.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home