Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Other Blogs

So that I can always find them...
http://tacibaht.blogspot.com/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/marielapin/
chasecardwell
http://crazyscienceteacher.blogspot.com/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/marielapin/
http://pnesian.blogspot.com/
http://hobbit-trails.blogspot.com/
cityscrivener
abdulmuhib
moosegrrl
jollydaydreamer

2 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

You can actually paste these links straight into your legend on the left. I did using Beq's html. Go to my blog, for instance, and do a right hand click to get the html code. (I can't tell what the name of it is exactly because it's all in Italian at the moment.) Then go do a search on that code for "beq". It will take you to the string of codes for the "Other Blogs" I have on my page. You can cut and paste those into the same place on your html, and then change the urls and the titles to fit your particular list.

2:34 AM  
Blogger CrazyScienceTeacher said...

yay! I made the list!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home