Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Toubkal












Over spring break 5 other teachers and I went climbing in the High Atlas Mountains. We gave Mount Toubkal a shot, despite our inexperience. It definitely was an adventure. A few of us have plans to try to reach the summit during the summer (surely we won't run into any blizzards then)!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Oooh- I want to hear more! Pictures, and tell me about the adventure!

2:30 AM  
Blogger CrazyScienceTeacher said...

Ya know they make canned oxygen? Of course, middle school teachers like us are in pretty good shape anyway from chasing the little "darlin's" around all day!
5 weeks 'til summer!!!!

5:59 PM  
Blogger tp said...

humdillilah! 6 weeks left for me!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Well, now I have a taste of what you went through. I can only imagine how much harder it was during Winter!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home